Remember the new online certification system we emailed you about a few days ago? It will be live and available for you to use next week.
How can I get access to the new system? What are the next steps?
- Look for an email from email@example.com (our usual eBlast email) in the next 3 days with your login instructions. This email will explain how you can log into your new account and access any help you need to get started.
- Once you start a renewal, expect to receive email alerts from firstname.lastname@example.org. These automated alerts will keep you updated on your progress and make sure you don’t forget anything.
What will the new system let you do?
- Start your renewal from our website
- Complete your renewal online, using any phone or computer, 24×7
- Upload and manage your certification files and documents online in a “Digital Wallet”
- Pay your renewal fee online – or upload proof of physical payment
- Receive email reminders that keep you on time and on task so you never forget something
- Receive email alerts when we have reviewed and approved your submissions
- Receive a digital copy of your certificate upon completion
- Other applications processes will be available soon!
Please email email@example.com or call 888-842-4784 ext. 1, and we will answer all of your questions!
eBlast emailed December 18, 2020