Review the NARM CIB before proceeding to the application process.
Please use the Certemy portal for your application and fee payment.
If you are unable to apply using Certemy, review and submit these UK Registered Midwife Application Forms:
- Application instructions part 1
- Application instructions part 2
- UK Midwife Applicant Checklist
- General Application Form 100
- General Application Form 100b
- Birth Experience Background Form 102
- Out-of-Hospital Birth Documentation Form 204
- Document Verification Form 205b to be filled out by the Applicant
If you are unable to use Certemy and you wish to pay with a credit card, you will receive an invoice by email with a direct link for credit card payment once your application has been received and logged in.