- North American Registry of Midwives (NARM),
- Midwifery Education Accreditation Council (MEAC),
- Midwives Alliance of North America (MANA),
- National Association of Certified Professional Midwives (NACPM),
- Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME),
- American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB), and the
- American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM).
Reports from US MERA:
The Latest with US MERA
Are you in a state that requires a MEAC education starting January 1, 2020?
Starting January 1, 2020, states that use the US MERA language will require CPMs to have either attended a MEAC school or obtain a Midwifery Bridge Certificate if they earned their CPM via PEP route prior to December 31, 2019. PEP students who are in training in these states (Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, and South Dakota) may want to obtain their CPM this year.