- North American Registry of Midwives (NARM),
- Midwifery Education Accreditation Council (MEAC),
- Midwives Alliance of North America (MANA),
- National Association of Certified Professional Midwives (NACPM),
- Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME),
- American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB), and the
- American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM).
Reports from US MERA:
The Latest with US MERA
ATTENTION PEP Students
Are you in a state that requires a MEAC education starting January 1, 2020?
Starting January 1, 2020, states that use the US MERA language will require CPMs to have either attended a MEAC school or obtain a Midwifery Bridge Certificate if they earned their CPM via PEP route prior to December 31, 2019. PEP students who are in training in these states (Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, and South Dakota) may want to obtain their CPM this year.
About US MERA and You!
Are you in a state that has adopted US MERA language into a licensing law or that is considering a licensure law based on US
US MERA 2015
The US Midwifery Education, Regulation, and Association (US MERA) convened for the third annual meeting of the collaboration on April 25-27, 2015, at the Bolger
US MERA 2014
NARM participated in the US Midwifery Education, Regulation, and Association (US MERA) workgroup in Potomac, Maryland from April 10th through April 13th, 2014. US MERA
US MERA 2013
A facilitated meeting occurred at the Airlie Convention Center, Warrenton, Virginia on April 19-21, 2013. Representatives from the seven US MERA organizations spent two days