- Remember to always log in using the same email address you signed up with. You may change this email address at any time after your initial log-in.
- Log into the new system any time to continue updating and maintaining your certifications.
- Each time you log in, you will see how many steps (requirements) you must still complete and when those steps (requirements) are due.
- The due dates assigned to each step will help you complete your renewal on time. You must complete all requirements by your certification expiration date to ensure timely renewal.
- Certemy is the perfect place to store your CEUs until you are ready to actually apply for your recertification. Note, recertification can only be applied for within 90 days before expiration, not before.
What will the new system let you do?
Services that are currently available within the platform:
- CPM Recertification
- CPM Recertification After Expiration (Contact Dan)
- CPM Recertification After Expiration- State Licensed (Contact Dan)
- Preceptor Registration (Contact Dan)
- Preceptor Renewal
- Midwifery Bridge Certificate (Contact Dan)
- Inactive Status (Contact Dan)
- Retirement Status (Contact Dan)
- MEAC Route (submission of MEAC Continuity of Care Form) (Contact Dan)
- MEAC Route (Submission of Form 200-Chart Upload) (Contact Dan)
- CNM/CM Route (Contact Dan)
- State Licensed Route
- UK Route (Contact Dan)
- Examination Retake (Contact Dan)
- Extension Request (Contact Dan)
- Verification Letter Release Form (Contact Dan)
- Submission of all associated fees
- Print Digital Certificates (available after January 1, 2021 for those who already hold certificates)
WAIT, what about initial CPM Applications? PEP?
PEP is not currently available, but is under construction. Keep an eye on your email inbox for further announcements!
The Latest on Certemy
Online access is now available for all active, inactive and retired CPMs, preceptors, and current applicants-in-process (PEP coming later). All these people were sent an