Online access is now available for all active, inactive and retired CPMs, preceptors, and current applicants-in-process (PEP coming later).
If you fall within one of these groups and do not already have your log-in, please email Applications, and they will send you the information you need to set up your account.
- Remember to always log in using the same email address you signed up with. You may change this email address at any time after your initial log-in.
- Log into the new system any time to continue updating and maintaining your certifications.
- Each time you log in, you will see how many steps (requirements) you must still complete and when those steps (requirements) are due.
- The due dates assigned to each step will help you complete your renewal on time. You must complete all requirements by your certification expiration date to ensure timely renewal.
- Certemy is the perfect place to store your CEUs until you are ready to actually apply for your recertification. Note, recertification can only be applied for within 90 days before expiration, not before.
What will the new system let you do?
Services that are currently available within the platform:
- CPM Recertification
- CPM Recertification After Expiration (Contact Dan)
- CPM Recertification After Expiration- State Licensed (Contact Dan)
- Preceptor Registration (Contact Dan)
- Preceptor Renewal
- Midwifery Bridge Certificate (Contact Dan)
- Inactive Status (Contact Dan)
- Retirement Status (Contact Dan)
- MEAC Route (submission of MEAC Continuity of Care Form) (Contact Dan)
- MEAC Route (Submission of Form 200-Chart Upload) (Contact Dan)
- CNM/CM Route (Contact Dan)
- State Licensed Route
- UK Route (Contact Dan)
- Examination Retake (Contact Dan)
- Extension Request (Contact Dan)
- Verification Letter Release Form (Contact Dan)
- Submission of all associated fees
- Print Digital Certificates (available after January 1, 2021 for those who already hold certificates)
WAIT, what about initial CPM Applications? PEP?
PEP is not currently available, but is under construction. Keep an eye on your email inbox for further announcements!
The Latest on Certemy
NARM News and Updates, March 2023
How Many CPMs? Every CPM plays an essential role in the development and future of the CPM credential. Every US state that regulates CPMs uses
NRP Updates for 2023
Results from the NARM NRP Survey! Every year NARM gets emails and phone calls from midwives who describe the challenges of getting NRP training in
CPM Informed Disclosure As you may know, NARM has an Accountability process for clients to file complaints about Certified Professional Midwives (CPMs). This is a
On the Horizon at NARM, Summer 2022
NRP Survey Every year NARM gets emails and phone calls from midwives who describe challenges in getting NRP and CPR training in their communities. In
NARM News & Updates, January 2022
Our New (and much improved) Website! NARM is pleased to announce a brand new website! For many months in 2021, several board members along with
NARM Policy & Procedure Updates, August 2021
Starting September 1, 2021 NARM’s New Testing Company! The NARM examination will be administered by a new testing company starting September 1, 2021. NARM is