NARM announces a fee increase for certification and recertification applications effective January 1, 2019. This will be the first fee increase since 2012. We have made every effort to keep fees affordable for CPM candidates because we are mindful that CPM training has many costs, and midwifery is not an overpaid profession.
In addition to the on-going expenses which increase regularly, we anticipate extra expenses during the upcoming year in order to modernize the data management for the Applications Department. This upgrade will improve security and reliability of data management and accommodate the increasing volume of applications. Once the upgrade is completed, we look forward to the possibility of creating online and fillable forms.
We encourage CPM candidates to submit completed Phases or Recertification applications by the end of 2018 to benefit from the current fee schedule. Applications postmarked by December 31, 2018 will be subject to current fee structure.
- Phase 1: $225 (increase of $25)
- Phase 2: $425 (increase of $25)
- Phase 3: $425 (increase of $25)
- Phase 4: $125 (increase of $25)
- Application (includes NARM Examination): $1100 (increase of $100)
- Recertification: $200 (increase of $50)
- Recertification within 90 days of Expiration: $250 (increase of $50)
- Recertification after 90 days of Expiration: $600 (increase of $50)
- Recertification after Expiration (State Licensed-current): $250 (no increase)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-842-4784.
eBlast emailed September 28, 2018