[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
North American Registry of Midwives • View topic - Looking for a partner in Charlottesville, VA

Looking for a partner in Charlottesville, VA

Find each other here.

Looking for a partner in Charlottesville, VA

Postby brynnepotter » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi-
I am part of a practice of two midwives in Charlottesville, VA. We are looking for a third midwife to join our practice. We attend about 40+ births a year, but have to turn clients away because we are often full. You can visit our website at http://www.mountainviewmidwives.com to learn more about us. Please email me directly if you are interested in finding out more details.
brynnepotter

Re: Looking for a partner in Charlottesville, VA

Postby drwheeler » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi Brynne, I just wanted to say How much I like you website, whoever designed it really knew their stuff, it's great!
DR
www.correctivemassage.net
drwheeler

Re: Looking for a partner in Charlottesville, VA

Postby brynnepotter » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:31 am

Thanks!
He's also the guy who set up this forum for NARM and is redesigning NARM's Web site. Check out his Web site: http://sleepwiththefishes.com/
Brynne
brynnepotter

Return to Looking for: Preceptors/Apprentices/Partners