[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
North American Registry of Midwives • View topic - Preceptor needed in Fox Valley/Manitowoc/Green Bay

Preceptor needed in Fox Valley/Manitowoc/Green Bay

Find each other here.

Preceptor needed in Fox Valley/Manitowoc/Green Bay

Postby MichelleMicke » Tue May 12, 2009 10:20 pm

I am a beginning student looking for a preceptor. My formal education includes first semester nursing at Lakeshore Technical College and Human Biology at UWGB. I am also going through certification as a doula thru DONA International. I have a real drive to learn! If you or someone you might know would be interested in talking to me, please email me at kmmicke@aol.com or at (920) 242-7465 . I would also appriciate any help or guidence in general. Thanks for taking the time to read this!!

Michelle Micke from Brillion, WI
MichelleMicke

Return to Looking for: Preceptors/Apprentices/Partners