[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
North American Registry of Midwives • View topic - Student seeking apprenticeship, open to relocate

Student seeking apprenticeship, open to relocate

Find each other here.

Student seeking apprenticeship, open to relocate

Postby Amelia » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 am

I'm looking for an apprenticeship. I'd prefer to not have to relocate from Minnesota, but it would be an option for the right opportunity. I would even be open to "creative arrangements", like traveling to nearby states for clinic days and during on-call times, or short stints.

I'm a doula with a number of years of experience, a student with the Midwives College of Utah for a year, and was a self-study student for about a year prior to that. I am NRP certified and should be CPR certified within the next month or so.

I have no assisting/apprenticing experience, but I am smart, a quick learner, and willing to do whatever it takes to help!

Feel free to email me at amelia@instinctivebeginnings.com if you or anyone you know is in need of a very motivated and dedicated student!
Amelia

Return to Looking for: Preceptors/Apprentices/Partners