[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
North American Registry of Midwives • View topic - Question about form 112

Question about form 112

Q & A about application deadlines, updates, and strategies for getting it all together.

Question about form 112

Postby coloradocountrygirl » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:20 am

Hello,
Can I turn in more than the required number of prenatals, postpartums, and newborn exams? When I fill in form 112A for the births I'm doing I write in how many prenatals, PPs, etc. I have done on that client, but then I have to turn in verification of those on the corresponding form 112C or 112D, etc. Rather than trying to keep track of exactly which prenatals I need to document because I am going to do/did those births it is easier to just record all the prenatals I'm doing on form 112C, but then I'll probably end up with >150 prenatals to turn in instead of the required 75. Is that okay? Does my question make sense?
Thank you!
coloradocountrygirl

Return to Applications