[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
North American Registry of Midwives • View topic - VIDEO: How To Use This Forum

VIDEO: How To Use This Forum

New to Forums? Watch this short video tutorial or add tips of your own.

VIDEO: How To Use This Forum

Postby MichaelDavis » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Below is a link to short video tutorial showing new users how to use the basic features of the new NARM forum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPLQyzBoFRI
Michael Davis, AIGA
Yellowfish
A bizarre little graphic design studio.
Father of three home birthed kids.
MichaelDavis
Site Admin

Re: VIDEO: How To Use This Forum

Postby hollymarietta » Wed May 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the very informative tutorial, for I am not very good with the computer, hence the question.
I wrote a short introduction of myself, and then saved it the the drafts. How do I post the draft?
Thanks,
Holly
hollymarietta

Re: VIDEO: How To Use This Forum

Postby MichaelDavis » Wed May 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Hi Holly,

Here is a short video showing how to post a draft. If you have any trouble watching this, I'll post a version on YouTube later tonight.

http://narm.org/Screencasts/07_NARM_Draft.mov

Best,
Michael
Michael Davis, AIGA
Yellowfish
A bizarre little graphic design studio.
Father of three home birthed kids.
MichaelDavis
Site Admin

Return to Forum Tutorials & Support