[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
North American Registry of Midwives • View topic - Pamela Golliet LM, CPM

Pamela Golliet LM, CPM

New here? Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Pamela Golliet LM, CPM

Postby mwpamela » Wed May 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Hi from beautiful western Washington!
I am a direct entry midwife licensed in Washington state and a CPM. I have been involved in birth for more than 25 years, but only practicing legally as a midwife since 2004. I have a small homebirth practice which seems to be getting smaller lately. So I will be available to take short term "midwife missions" on soon.

Pamela Golliet LM, CPM
Everyday Miracles LLC
www.everydaymiracles.us
Pamela Golliet LM, CPM
Everyday Miracles LLC
www.everydaymiracles.us
mwpamela

Return to Introduce Yourself