[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
North American Registry of Midwives • View topic - Accredited and Non Accredited CEUs

Accredited and Non Accredited CEUs

Conferences, Workshops, and other opportunities to get CEUs.

Accredited and Non Accredited CEUs

Postby BVMidwife » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm

I am attending a conference this weekend, but will only be able to attend part of it. There are CEUs accredited through NARM for the entire conference. Since I'm only attending a bit of it, I didn't apply for the CEUs. Can I still put what I do attend on my recert paperwork? Do I put it under accredited or non accredited?
New to all this CEU stuff! Thanks for the help.
Sharon
BVMidwife

Re: Accredited and Non Accredited CEUs

Postby NARMinfo » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Sharon,
NARM does not issue CEUs unless it is a workshop put on by NARM. Most likely they are MEAC CEUs. If you don't have an official certificate I would suggest you put them under Category 2.

Debbie
NARM - North American Registry of Midwives
An international certification agency for the credential "Certified Professional Midwife" (CPM).
NARMinfo

Return to Conferences/CEU Opportunities