[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
North American Registry of Midwives • View topic - Preceptor fees

Preceptor fees

This section is for students to communicate with other students about various issues.

Preceptor fees

Postby DEMstudent » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 pm

I am wondering if anyone has paid a preceptor fee before and if so do you mind telling me how much you paid. I know it is probably based on several factors but I am just trying to get a general idea of what a "typical" fee might be. Thanks for any insight!
DEMstudent

Re: Preceptor fees

Postby MotherNurtured » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

During my apprenticeship I did not pay my preceptor, and she did not pay me.

I have finished my NARM requirements and am taking on my own clients, and pay her a large portion of the birth fee I am paid from my clients for her to attend births with me until after I have my CPM. I continue to attend prenatals and births with her and am unpaid.
MotherNurtured

Return to Student Alley