[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
North American Registry of Midwives • View topic - MEAC students

MEAC students

This section is for students to communicate with other students about various issues.

MEAC students

Postby vbacmom » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:21 am

Are there any other students of MEAC acredited schools on the forum? :roll:

Mary Callender
Richmond, VA
---->----->-------@
Mary
vbacmom

Re: MEAC students

Postby aprilkline » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 pm

I am at Midwives College of Utah which is MEAC accredited.

Working through my masters of midwifery and looking forward (?) to sitting for the CPM soon.

April
aprilkline

Postby Chris3 » Wed May 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Me, too, with MEAC at Midwives College of Utah!
Chris3

Postby alinagchampa » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 pm

I am from Maternidal La Luz in El Paso, Tx. A wonderful MEAC accredited school and birth clinic. Ali
alinagchampa

Postby shifrah.puah » Wed May 19, 2010 4:29 pm

I am a MEAC student enrolled at Birthwise Midwifery school in Maine, and am currently in my third year doing my preceptorship at a birth center in NH. Birthwise is a great school with small class sizes, most classes are taught by CPMs and some NDs and CNMs. I choose to do the campus based program as I didn't have anything tying me down where I lived and could pick up and move easily, but they do also a community based program for students who can't uproot and move and have a midwife in their community they can preceptor under, but you have to be able to travel to the school every other month for 2 weeks at a time for the first 2 out 3-4 years. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my experience there.

Kate
shifrah.puah

Return to Student Alley