MEAC students

This section is for students to communicate with other students about various issues.

MEAC students

Postby vbacmom » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:21 am

Are there any other students of MEAC acredited schools on the forum? :roll:

Mary Callender
Richmond, VA
---->----->-------@
Mary
vbacmom

Re: MEAC students

Postby aprilkline » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 pm

I am at Midwives College of Utah which is MEAC accredited.

Working through my masters of midwifery and looking forward (?) to sitting for the CPM soon.

April
aprilkline

Postby Chris3 » Wed May 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Me, too, with MEAC at Midwives College of Utah!
Chris3

Postby alinagchampa » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 pm

I am from Maternidal La Luz in El Paso, Tx. A wonderful MEAC accredited school and birth clinic. Ali
alinagchampa

Postby shifrah.puah » Wed May 19, 2010 4:29 pm

I am a MEAC student enrolled at Birthwise Midwifery school in Maine, and am currently in my third year doing my preceptorship at a birth center in NH. Birthwise is a great school with small class sizes, most classes are taught by CPMs and some NDs and CNMs. I choose to do the campus based program as I didn't have anything tying me down where I lived and could pick up and move easily, but they do also a community based program for students who can't uproot and move and have a midwife in their community they can preceptor under, but you have to be able to travel to the school every other month for 2 weeks at a time for the first 2 out 3-4 years. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my experience there.

Kate
shifrah.puah

Return to Student Alley