Review the NARM CIB before proceeding to the application process.
Please use the Certemy portal for your application and fee payment.Once you have met all your requirements for graduation from a MEAC-accredited program, you may apply for your NARM Examination and CPM through Certemy rather than submitting the printed applications below through the mail.
If you do not complete your MEAC-accredited program and change your application route to PEP, NARM requires all PEP clinicals to be signed off on NARM forms by a NARM Registered Preceptor.
Not all MEAC preceptors are NARM Registered Preceptors. There is no fee to register as a NARM Registered Preceptor, so we encourage all MEAC preceptors to register with NARM.
If you are unable to apply using Certemy, review and submit these MEAC Student/Graduate Application Forms:
- Application instructions part 1
- Application instructions part 2
- Student or Graduate of a MEAC Accredited Program Applicant Checklist
- General Application Form 100
- Birth Experience Background Form 102
- Continuity of Care—Practical Experience Form 200
- Out-of-Hospital Birth Documentation Form 204
- Document Verification Form 205b to be filled out by the Applicant
If you are unable to use Certemy and wish to pay with a credit card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get link(s) for your credit card payments.